Bob
PBC%20Cook%20OFf%20003_zpsywyzi0eg.jpg

Courtesy of Poobah!
PBC%20Cook%20OFf%20001_zpstq9ttb2r.jpg

Some brisket and some levitating ham!
PBC%20Cook%20OFf%20004_zps28vcssio.jpg

A few hours in!:thumb:
PBC%20Cook%20OFf%20005_zpsuajkuiiy.jpg

MMMMM!! Hit those slices with a little seasoning. Those were Cook Samples.
PBC%20Cook%20OFf%20006_zpsbiakgr0c.jpg

Brisket. Not my best, but all brisket it good! It will make for some killer lunch and dinner during the week.
PBC%20Cook%20OFf%20007_zpseekjbulu.jpg

So, I asked Brisket Jr. if he wanted brisket or ham on his breakfast sammich...BTW, McDonalds is envious! He said, "Can I have BOTH?" :becky: That's my Boy! :thumb: His had some ham and brisket. Here is a pic of each....I wish I could say I ate em at the same sitting, but it didn't happen. But they did get devoured!
PBC%20Cook%20OFf%20008_zpszkzkebsx.jpg

Well, then came dinner. Gotta eat again! Some toasted pumpernickel, CHEESE, and brisket and some sour stuff to help break down the greazzy stuff. And some blue cheese..........cause I LIKE IT!:heh:

I (We) lost two very good friends this weekend. BBQBull and my neighbor, Mr. Larry Howey, Ret. Army Sgt. Maj. and School Principal and Great Friend and Neighbor. A cook, some grub, a few coldies, some smoke sent your way Gents! Will see you again. RIP! We lost some DAMN GOOD MEN this weekend. This one is for you!

Thanks!

Bob

Last edited:
Very sorry to hear of your losses Bob. That's rough. Thoughts and prayers coming your way...
Your cooks look outstanding, glad to see you posting again!

Nice cook Bob! :thumb:

Sorry to hear about your friends....Like Jeanie said, thoughts and prayers your way and to their families as well...

Very well done!!

My condolences to you and your friends families!! It definitely sucks losing good people!!

Sorry to hear of your loss. May their memory be eternal.

Those "Dippy-egg" sandwiches! Love a duck!

Back