THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

deepsouth

somebody shut me the fark up.
This turned out pretty good, better than the pictures anyway....... I can't really deal with black pepper anymore, so I switched to white. It gives the finished product a different look, for sure. I had some brisket rub mixed prior, so there was a little bit in here that got mixed in with the new rub I made yesterday with white pepper.

Thanks for looking!

Thank you! It was three inches too long and that was the first thing that came to mind.

When using my large BGE sometimes the briskets are a tad to long and we drape them over a V-rack or a couple of bricks lined with HDAF. Looks like the tying worked like a champ as well. Again, great looking cook.

This turned out pretty good, better than the pictures anyway....... I can't really deal with black pepper anymore, so I switched to white. It gives the finished product a different look, for sure. I had some brisket rub mixed prior, so there was a little bit in here that got mixed in with the new rub I made yesterday with white pepper.

Thanks for looking!

Really nice! Diggin the brisket suspenders.
:thumb:

"Thanks for looking"? Well dang - thanks for posting! Very nice job on the cook and the pix - and that kinky brisket pron adds a special flair!

Back