THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smokesignalsfromtx

is one Smokin' Farker
ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Heck there's no left overs when it's this awesome!

PrincessofQ and I started with a couple of ribeyes and t bones. Did a short bath in Dales marinade, and seasoned them with Montreal seasoning.

Got the weber ready and loaded with mesquite.

While the steaks were on, we started the rice on the side burner of our S-330.

Then prepared yellow squash, zucchini, and mushrooms in a foil pack, seasoned with salt, pepper, garlic salt and zesty Italian dressing, then onto the gasser for a bit.

Once the rice is ready, tossed it in the Wok with bell pepper, red onion, and teriyaki.

Veggies are done.

And plated.

No left overs here! It was FANTASTIC!

THIS IS ALSO AN ENTRY FOR THE NOOBIES IN THE "NOOBS VS VETS THROWDOWN SEASON 4!" If you haven't visited the THROWDOWN forum, you should! AND VOTE FOR THE NOOBIES!!!

You can view the Throwdowns here. http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=86
Enjoy!

Last edited:
Steak works great in breakfast burritos. Pulled pork works great in breakfast burritos. Chuckie or brisket works great in breakfast burritos.I like breakfast burritos. Notice the trend?

If by some miracle I did left over steak I would probably make steak poboys. I love them. I like to shave steak real thin and throw it on a giant bun with melted white American and provolone cheese with some sautéed onions, mayonnaise and a little warm au jus. One of my favorites.

Beautiful cook right there. I purposely cook an extra steak or two. I either chop the leftover steak up in some chili or make steak quesadillas with the leftover beef.

Back