BoomShuckaLucka

Everybody loves new toys! Congrats to ya. I expect pics of a heavily loaded down vert. smoker in a few weeks!! :p

Looks like an old tank on an old wheel. ? . I bet she runs good. Have you used it before,.. or is this a find? At any rate, congrats bub.

That is a fine lookin' beast right there!

Appropriately named.

I never met him but he is a true brethren. He even offered to stop off in Tuscaloosa and pick up my Shirley for me on his way to the North Texas Bash. I am sure you will be very pleased with your new cooker.

He's Good People - I met him at Last Years N TX Bash - another reason why you should come to the Bash :wink:

Last edited:
He's a Good People - I met him at Last Years N TX Bash - another reason why you should come to the Bash :wink:

I have a basketball tournament on the 30th & 31st. Since I help run them I cannot miss it.

I never met him but he is a true brethren. He even offered to stop off in Tuscaloosa and pick up my Shirley for me on his way to the North Texas Bash. I am sure you will be very pleased with your new cooker.

He's Good People - I met him at Last Years N TX Bash - another reason why you should come to the Bash :wink:

Well, thank y'all for the kind words. FWIW, I'm still comin with Smitty's new toy (but y'all better get rid of that heavy rain, tornado & flood chit) and I'm still planning on coming thru Tuscaloosa on the way out.

I think I remember the build thread for that one.. Somebody built a vertical with their son from a compressor tank..

That's a sweet cooker, smitty!

A week to go before I load up and hit the road. Started cleaning it up today; waiting to get 2 other pits back from sandblasting today so I can paint Friday or Saturday. Figured since I was painting anyhow I'd give BoomShuckaLucka a new coat of high temp:thumb:

Back