another new guy here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hvac4u

hey guys! am Mike from NW georgia. i am an HVAC guy by trade but bbq addict by choice! I have competed twice so far, Cartersville where we got 6th in pork and 8th in brisket and dillard where we placed 15th in ribs and 20th in brisket. i am going to lebanon Tn this weekend to judge the KCBS cookoff there, and am entered in Covington in October as well. next year i expect to do 6 or 7 competitions as well as take a bbq cooking class. I cook on Primo ovals and a XL Grilldome, but plan on getting a "rig" built this winter

Welcome to the neighborhood.

hvac4u said:
hey guys! am Mike from NW georgia. i am an HVAC guy by trade but bbq addict by choice! I have competed twice so far, Cartersville where we got 6th in pork and 8th in brisket and dillard where we placed 15th in ribs and 20th in brisket. i am going to lebanon Tn this weekend to judge the KCBS cookoff there, and am entered in Covington in October as well. next year i expect to do 6 or 7 competitions as well as take a bbq cooking class. I cook on Primo ovals and a XL Grilldome, but plan on getting a "rig" built this winter

Welcome aboard fellow hvac and bbq brother:biggrin:

welcome

Welcome mike...Remember, Liquid smoke is the enemy!!!!!!!!!!!just thought i would throw that out there......:-D

Bevo said:
Welcome mike...Remember, Liquid smoke is the enemy!!!!!!!!!!!just thought i would throw that out there......:-D
Bevo,Quit yelling so much!!!!!Thank you:p

Welcome Mike!

Nice to have you aboard Mike, welcome to the fantastic forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back