Greetings

Fitz

Wandering around with a bag of matchlight, looking for a match.
Reaction score
Glad to be here -
Dropped in as guest several times, decided it was time to join.

I am a retired United States Marine, husband of a soon to retire United States Navy Nurse. Father of a medically retired United States Marine Corporal (son), another Marine Corps veteran son, a US Army soldier daughter and two high schooler's (that are not going in the military).

If it lived before, I love to smoke it....but I know I am going to learn from the best here and look forward to it.

Thanks to all of you for the knowledge I have seen and used so far.

Greetings from Texas! You've made a good choice to join this very knowlegeable forum! Looking forward to benefitting from your experiences also.

Thank you and your family for your service!!
Welcome to the forum, glad to have you here.

First, thank you and your family for your service!

Welcome to the Brethren, the best place on the 'Net. If you have a question, please use the search function, as most everything has been asked before. If you don't find what you're looking for, simply ask the question. Almost certainly someone will have an answer - or ten...even if we have to make them up. Ha.

Be careful, the Brethren can become addicting and can lead to a greater love of outdoor cooking. So, explore, have fun, join in the discussions, and remember that we like pictures, although they are not necessary.

You're going to love the way you cook, I guarantee it!
Welcome to the Brethren! And thank you and your family for your service to our country. :thumb:

Thank you MikeR

Thanks - for the welcome.
I am sure I will have plenty of questions...

Thanks cowgirl.
I noticed the Oklahoma location.
I am originally from Sand Springs - just outside of Tulsa.
Military is what brought me to the East Coast. Finally here too long to head back that way.

Appreciate it Mikemci -
As I told cowgirl - I am originally from Oklahoma. My beautiful red headed bride is from Houston.

Appreciate it Mikemci -
As I told cowgirl - I am originally from Oklahoma. My beautiful red headed bride is from Houston.

You just can't beat those Texas girls!!

Thank you and your family for your service to our country! :thumb:

Welcome to the madness, enjoy your stay!

Back