Florida Mobile Food Vehicle Regs are finally upated.

chad

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Just took a look at the latest Florida Mobile Food Dispensing Vehicle regulation! Whoo hoo! Self contained no longer required to report to a Commisary!! Check it out! Now all I need is $70K for my food truck! :mrgreen:

http://www.myfloridalicense.com/dbpr/hr/licensing/GT_MDFV.html

2. Self-sufficient MFDVs include units that have:
A three-compartment sink for washing, rinsing, and sanitizing of equipment and utensils,
A separate handwash sink,
Adequate refrigeration and storage capacity,
Full provision of power utilities, including electrical, LP gas, or a portable power generation unit,
A liquid waste disposal system, and
Potable water holding tanks.
Such units must have a location where wastewater can be legally disposed of and water can be safely procured. This location cannot be a private residence. A self-sufficient MFDV is not required to report to a commissary.

This is good news. I think you can do a trailer for less than 70k. A truck might be harder. I hope you get out there, if you do, you may have some competiton from me! :wink:

I was thinking of coming back to FL and doing Tractor Pulls and antique tractor shows like I do now, but the commissary rule kept me from doing it. Bought a BBQ restaurant last week and now selling the trailer as it's not needed anymore. Oh well.

Back