The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

Forum Portal Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Brethren Banners
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Brethren Sales and Ventures > Brethren Ventures > Gravity Fed smokers and Grills

Notices

Gravity Fed smokers and Grills We are the inventors of these Gravity Fed Smokers and Grills. Innovative and efficient, these BBQ Grills and smokers can burn multi-fuel of charcoal, Wood Pellet, Wood Chunks, Wood Logs and reach temps of 300C or 572 F.

Unread 03-16-2013, 02:22 AM   #1
woodpelletsmoker
is One Chatty Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default FREE BBQ thermometer with WIFI, the wGrill

My wGrill is delayed to end of March.
Again wGrill is somewhat same as iGrill, but with WIFI instead of Bluetooth.
wGrill has built in charge circuit for Li Ion Battery.
AC/DC adapter is included.
wGrill uses 2 much better probes than iGrill.

Retail price of wGrill is $58, plus mailing cost of $20, total $78.

1.My offer of $58 and free mail in other post is still valid.

2. For all of my old customers of DOG, WOLF, TIGER, LION, FOX, RHINO,ELEPHANT, if you post detailed reviews of these controller(s) in other BBQ forums including Q-talk, you will get a FREE wGrill. You need only to pay shipping cost of $20. Review shall include when you buy it, how many times you used it, pros and cons, and must include photographies of the controller, your pit and your smoked food.

3. Five ID's here have win total free wGrill and free shipping, who posted detailed reviews with photographies here.

4.For other new buyers of wGrill, if you post reviews in Q-talk and other BBQ forums with stories and photographies, I will refund you $39. If you post IP address of wGrill for 4 weeks, visitors can check it online via Internet, I will refund you $58.

5. BBQ-Brethren.com is so helpful, I am planning to donate a few pieces to this great site. total free. Dear web master please contact me when wGrill is ready if have interest in it.

6.I want to donate some pieces to BBQ competitions also, but has no idea yet. Any suggestion please.

7.This special offer will end when 100 pieces of wgrill are sold/given away
woodpelletsmoker is online now   Reply With Quote
Thanks from:--->
Unread 03-16-2013, 02:51 AM   #2
HeSmellsLikeSmoke
somebody shut me the fark up.

Nice gesture woodpelletsmoker.

Large and Medium Big Green Eggs , Black 18.5" WSM, Blue Weber Performer - Stainless, Green Weber OTG Kettle , Brinkmann SnP Pro, and a Stainless UDS. One retired Portable Kitchen grill.

Red Thermapen, Maverick ET-732, EdgePro Apex Sharpener.

Avatar is the original 1951 Weber Kettle
HeSmellsLikeSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-16-2013, 07:28 AM   #3
nucornhusker
Babbling Farker

Downloads: 4

Yes that is a great offer. Do you have any pictures or info, or a link to a page to check out the wGrill?
Yoder Smokers YS1500, Kamado Joe BigJoe & Joe Jr., Yoder Smokers 24" Firepit, Weber: 18.5" OT (L), SJG (AU) & (DI) - Past Cookers: Yoder Smokers YS640 Comp Cart, Kamado Joe Classic, OKJoe's Longhorn, UDS, Weber: Performer(AA), Genesis Gold C(DH), 22.5" OTG(DI), 22.5" OT (L), Traeger Junior, ECB

Runner-up in the 2014 BBQ Brethren Beard Tussle . My Son won the 2014 "peach fuzz" category
IMBAS Certified MOINK Baller
nucornhusker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-16-2013, 07:31 AM   #4
woodpelletsmoker
is One Chatty Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nucornhusker View Post
Yes that is a great offer. Do you have any pictures or info, or a link to a page to check out the wGrill?
will be ready end of March
woodpelletsmoker is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-16-2013, 09:22 PM   #5
rcbaughn
Full Fledged Farker

I'd love to see a picture too. Wifi would definitely give you a hell of a lot longer range and I'd definitely do the posting for the partial or even complete refund. That's smart marketing there.

Last edited by rcbaughn; 03-16-2013 at 09:56 PM..
rcbaughn is offline   Reply With Quote