THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

campdude

Babbling Farker
I saw this ribeye at the meat counter and it called to me. I seasoned it up with a mix of SM Seasonall and SM Sweet and Spicey. I cooked indirect for a bit, and then reverse seared it, let it rest a bit, then cut into it. I guess you can tell adult beverges were involved by the way the pics got blurry towards the finish! Plated with some green beans and baby red potatoes for the fork shot. Thanks for looking and I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday. Thanks to all who have served:clap2:.

Last edited:
Still my favorite cut of steak and you did that one proud! :clap2: Huge fan of reverse sear here. :thumb:

How'd you like the Sweet & Spicy on the steak?

Still my favorite cut of steak and you did that one proud! :clap2: Huge fan of reverse sear here. :thumb:

How'd you like the Sweet & Spicy on the steak?
I kinda went light with the Sweet and Spicey. The wife can't eat to much spicey. It was very good, especially mixed with the Season All. I would have enjoyed putting more on it. Would have been better for my taste.

Back