The one and only BBQ Brethren CHUCK ROAST MASTER IS...

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
NOBODY!!! Absolutely NOBODY!!!
:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

Near the end of this epic battle, all who remained left alive to fight on were KCMike, Colonel00 and Groundhog66!:shock:

Then Chef Jim, who we thought had already fallen and died, arose whilst drawing his final breath, stabbing KCMike in the back and they both fell to the ground quite dead.

So in the final hours of battle it was a battle of numbers, the Colonel's 00's against the Groundhog's 66's. It was an epic battle, with lots of parrying and thrusting, but in the end, as Groundhog66 thought he was making the winning blow against Colonel00 and thrusting his sword deep inside him, he felt a stabbing pain as Colonel00's sword hit it's mark upon Groundhog66.

Both men, fatally struck, briefly met each others gaze before simultaneously falling to the ground.

Aye, in this epic battle for Chuck Roast, there were no survivors.

In other words, you're all LOSERS!

So ... basically what you're telling us is that this whole farkin' contest was a complete waste of everybody's time. :tsk:

So ... basically what you're telling us is that this whole farkin' contest was a complete waste of everybody's time. :tsk:
Are you kidding? How often does something this amazing happen? I'd say this was the best contest EVER!:clap:

So ... there are no dual winners. Isn't there a tie-breaker or something? Where are the rules for these contests? They must be posted around here somewhere ....

There can only be one. Not two. Or three. Just one, and only one shot to make it so!:becky:

Not that it really matters much, these things are coming to an end anyhow. So I suppose all of them may have been a waste of time depending on your perspective really.

What? Coming to an end? We haven't even gotten to the good ones yet. I've been waiting for ribs and porterhouse steaks and what about brisket? Did we already have brisket? Fark, I bet we did have brisket. I feel like we wasted all our time on pork bellies when we could've had a Thigh Master. :tsk: And for the life of me I can't believe we could end this without determining who the Spam Master is.

I guess I should have voted before I ran off to the beach. :oops:

My vote for myself must not have registered...:heh:

Same thing here. :thumb: It was tough to choose from so many and I never got around to voting on this one just like the Around the World. :noidea: Farkin' biscuits :doh:

It would have been funny if Groundhog66 and Colonel00 voted for each other, and still tied!:laugh: GTR could have made it a 3-way with KCMike!:shock:

Well, I guess the consolation is that all the finalists who I had trouble deciding between didn't do any worse than anyone else, ... in the grand scheme of things.

Actually...cgwaite got a zero. So that means he never even entered the fray!:shock: Perhaps one is left standing after all?:shock:

Fark! Well, click the farking link -- it's worth it. :thumb:

CD

Same thing here. :thumb: It was tough to choose from so many and I never got around to voting on this one just like the Around the World. :noidea: Farkin' biscuits :doh:

Pretty hung up on my biscuits, huh? There is actually a delicious, perfectly cooked chuckie in that dish as well :wink:

I guess I should have voted before I ran off to the beach. :oops:

Well now, that depends on who you were gonna vote for...:laugh:

Pretty hung up on my biscuits, huh? There is actually a delicious, perfectly cooked chuckie in that dish as well :wink:

They were the perfect addition to compliment the meal. If I had planned to cast a vote, your's was definitely at the top.

So I don't think it is right to just chuck(sorry) the results and start over. We should have a mano y mano chuck off! The first ever??

I got 4 votes for a mediocre chuck roast with a good photo. :grin:

Back