The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

Forum Portal Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Brethren Banners
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Brethren Sales and Ventures > ** EXPIRED **** Brethren Ventures > Todd's DIRT Seasonings/Rubs

Notices

Todd's DIRT Seasonings/Rubs Welcome to the world of Todd's DIRT Seasonings. The most universal seasonings and rubs on the market. All of my seasonings/rubs are 100% all natural with No MSG and is Gluten free. Very low in sodium, and has no sugars, additives or junk in my DIRT. Use in on the grill, bbq, oven or just sprinkle it on. You will love my DIRT.

Unread 10-18-2011, 01:06 PM   #1
thedirtman
Full Fledged Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Crabby DIRT Beer Can Chicken Video

We have started to some cooking, BBQ and Grilling video's on www.toddsdirt.com. It is called Todd's DIRT TV. These video's are to show the many uses of Todd's DIRT Seasonings that can only be told by Todd "The DIRT Man", and his funny and silly style. This video is our version of the Beer Can Chicken. It is Called Crabby DIRT!!!!! Beer Can Chicken. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=oxUk7Hfjg_k

Todd
Unread 10-18-2011, 02:49 PM   #2
deguerre
somebody shut me the fark up.

Sweet! Nice video Todd! How hot was your cooker? I'm SO doing this. Think I'll mix the Crabby and Bayou...
Unread 10-19-2011, 01:19 PM   #3
thedirtman
Full Fledged Farker

Thanks hopefully you had a chuckle or two. Try just the Crabby DIRT first. You will be shocked how good it is.
Unread 10-19-2011, 02:10 PM   #4
deguerre
somebody shut me the fark up.

Yep! Lol! I'll try theCrabby solo. I already knowns it's good stuff!