authentic bbq near long island / manhatten

rookiedad

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
i'm looking to discover some authentic places on day trips from long island when the kids get out of school. not looking for "restaurants", just roadside joints or even trailers. anyone have any favorites? thanks.

your welcome to stop by my trailer anytime and i will cook. :)

i'm looking to discover some authentic places on day trips from long island when the kids get out of school. not looking for "restaurants", just roadside joints or even trailers. anyone have any favorites? thanks.
Rumor has it that you can get roadside food at a Big Green Dealer, not that any of us would know:rolleyes:

How far is a day-trip in miles or time?

There used to be a roadside barbecue place on Jericho tpke in huntington across from Oheka Castle but I'm not sure if it's still there.

that was papa ricks.. its gone now...hes opened up a storefront somewhere

your welcome to stop by my trailer anytime and i will cook. :)

your welcome to hang in my driveway anytime

Thank you Phil and Willie !!! I acccept your invitations and would love to get some hang time in this summer. let me know when you guys are cooking and i will be there bearing beverages. both of you rock! thanks again! :grin:

about 240.....................seconds.

We're talking about car travel here, Phil, not your sexual prowess, if prowess is a word that even applies. :heh:

I've been known to drive back and forth to Philly in a day, but I'm willing to go the extra mile (or several) for good food, as my waistline amply demonstrates.

We're talking about car travel here, Phil, not your sexual prowess, if prowess is a word that even applies. :heh:

wow. u give me more credit than i deserve.

Why waste time?

its more like...........

**Grunt**

DONE!! :thumb:

Its called The Man-Speed record. Lets u get back to important stuff. :heh:

Back