I got some great news yesterday!!

T

tumpedover

I'm entering my first comp on July 21 in Odessa......I was talking to some people about the comp and how excited I was to enter it....We talked for a while about how cool it was and they threw out compliments on my Q when one person in the group asked if I nedded anything to be able to do this comp. I had been going over the "Two Fat Pollocks BBQ checklist" and so I showed said person the list ..........

long story made longer.....they offered to purchase everything on it for me!!!:eek: including comp meat as well as practice meat!!!!:biggrin:
Wow can't belive it first comp and already sponsered!!!!

Check out the list in the archives it's pretty extensive!! Wow!!

My goodness, you are one lucky guy. The Polocks wish you all the best at your first Comp. Just don't forget to have fun.:biggrin:

Can't beat that! Good luck at your first comp!

That was great luck (see passionate about something and showing it mod)!! I hope you do well in the contest. Remember try to keep it pretty simple in the first one and write your times before you get there lest you forget in the shuffle.

That is really great news!!!

Congrats and good luck at the comp.

Congratulations!!!!!!!! Aren't sponsors great? That really takes the burden off competing.
Good luck in your first competition.

That's great! As long as this sponsor isn't some creepy old man who wants you to wear costumes while you cook!:biggrin:

Cant wait to hear how the first one goes. Good luck and enjoy the experience. Don't worry about how you place.

That's great! As long as this sponsor isn't some creepy old man who wants you to wear costumes while you cook!:biggrin:

Cant wait to hear how the first one goes. Good luck and enjoy the experience. Don't worry about how you place.

LMAO......
uhhhhhh.......wait a minute....were you there?:icon_sleepy

Back