Pitmaster Poll - Next Step in the QTalk forum

What should be Pitmaster T's Next Video Effort

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pitmaster T

Babbling Farker
Okay, as you may have noticed I did a lot of work last week.

I want to give you guys a choice on what comes next. I released two all new videos [URL="http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109683&highlight=pitmaster+t+candy"]3121 Pig Candy [/URL]and Big Maybelles Candy Glaze. But it takes a lot of energy to do that and I can re-release several OLD videos I shut off instead.

I can revive the ENTIRE Funkotorium Series or

I can release a video on this thing I just did.

VID00353_0001.jpg
Note the size of my thumb before you simply think this is just a Mixon pillow chix thigh

Attachments

• VID00353_0002.jpg
    VID00353_0002.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 268
Last edited:
Okay, as you may have noticed I did a lot of work last week.

I want to give you guys a choice on what comes next. I released two all new videos 3121 Pig Candy and Big Maybelles Candy Glaze. But it takes a lot of energy to do that and I can re-release several OLD videos I shut off instead.

I can revive the ENTIRE Funkotorium Series or

I can release a video on this

is something missing? the "this" part?:confused:

What if we don't care, but don't necessarily think you suck?

You have a point... there are scores of people that are apathetic enough that I don't even register. You have to actually care to think someone sucks right. Choose option one, I did.

Hope you get better response than the BBQ PICS in the Q-Talk, ah probably not since it's not CL or fish stick related:loco: Good luck! Oh, I like your info by the way, thanks!

Hope you get better response than the BBQ PICS in the Q-Talk, ah probably not since it's not CL or fish stick related:loco: Good luck! Oh, I like your info by the way, thanks!

You have to admire a guy that has me wondering all day what this means.

Went with 3, but was also looking for the bothe 2&3 button. Yours were some of the first posts I saw here. And they always cause extensive Googling trying to figure out what the fark you're talking about. :confused:

I say do everything all the time - always. Or in the context of this thread, choices #2 & 3.
I'm gonna vote - & if it shows up as just "2" it's cause I couldn't do multiple choice - it'll really mean 2 & 3.

Back