Hello from northeast Pa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diesel

Knows what a fatty is.
Hello all, My name is Ed and Diesel is the nickname I picked up with the guys I work with, It may have come from the 14 years of tractor trailer driving not sure. Anyway wanted to say hello.I found this place while searching for a smoker for my back yard. I routinely slow cook ribs and large piece's of beef on my stainless commercial 4 burner gasser from Lowes. what really made me sign up was all the pics of really good looking smoked meats cooking in those wonderful UDS's. So yes very soon I will join the ranks and will be building my own UDS and the best part is
I have the wifes blessing. It also helps that she loves my cooking as I do 95 percent of the cooking year round.(she has the holiday cooking).Tonight will be no different.On the menu tonight will be some rubbed ribs with sauce on the side done in the 2 degree back yard.I dont know about most of you but I grill year round, my neighbors say I do it to drive them nuts because they only grill in warm weather.I hope to learn alot more during my stay and maybe I might help someone in return.

Welcome from Lebanon Pa. Cool place here. I actually grew up in Moscow, Pa. My Granparents lived in Ashley...kind of close to you. Enjoy all the knowledge here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back