Emotionally Attached- The Rest? Mind Your Manners

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
I’ve come to the conclusion I am emotionally attached to only one cooker. The Primo Oval XL. All the others walk in and out of my life and can be replaced for good reason-bad reason or no freakin reason at all. The Bride bought me The Primo OXL stainless cart and all accessories. It will be here when I’m gone. I don’t name my cookers. I call them by brand. And ride for the brand they better. They’re subject to rotation out- at any time. Brickseek and Craigslist are not their friend.

That's the only ceramic grill that interests me at all. It eliminates many of the negatives of the others, as I see it. Probably never own one, ceramics are too fragile for my life.

Same here. Love the versatility of the Primo XL. I don't name my smokers or my cars. Just seems weird. The only inanimate object I have ever named is a boat.

I can understand the attachment as i have a couple i can't imagine being without. I can also understand calling them by brand. What i can't understand is dumping them in large quantities. It's the kind of thing that wakes me up in a cold sweat.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Think Comfortably Numb the last 6/7 lines in the lyrics.

Back