Sweet Heat Pepper Jelly

Ashmont

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
A friend a now team member wanted ti give me this jelly he makes in return for all the education that I supposedly have given him. (Brethren mod) He doesn't have a computer available to him most of the time so I don't think he will join here but I thought it was nice gesture.... All the same. He said I could post this out here if I like..... This stuff is great...

Ingredients: Serrano peppers, Jalapeno Peppers, Anaheim Peppers, Poblano Peppers, Lime zest, Sugar, Vinegar, Pectin, Lemon Juice....

MVC-001F.jpg

We had a Pear Pepper Jelly in our Made In Napa Valley line, it made a great glaze, especially on chicken that had been marinated in something heavily acidic. But the best one ever was a Pomegranate version we made for a client. Nice and hot with the tartness of the Pomegranate cuting right through.

I bet that'd make a great glaze for MOINK Balls!

Love making pepper jelly. My habenero peach came out to mild but will do it again

Made blueberry pomegranite jalepeno with juice i bought at trader joes and it rocked

Go out and cook a fattie and make some biscuits. Then take a slice of fatty, put it on a biscuit and slather on some of the pepper jelly!

I like melted brie with pepper jelly on crackers. Not BBQ, but, tasty. And yes, I am from CA.

We had a Pear Pepper Jelly in our Made In Napa Valley line, it made a great glaze, especially on chicken that had been marinated in something heavily acidic. But the best one ever was a Pomegranate version we made for a client. Nice and hot with the tartness of the Pomegranate cuting right through.

Kettledog,do you have a recipe for the Pear Pepper Jelly?
If so,will you share it?
I've got a pear tree sitting in the garden.

Attachments

• 337446745_6_fxBE[1].jpg
    337446745_6_fxBE[1].jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 59
For pear jelly go to kraft website and search. Then when you have the juice blend it with 4 hot peppers of your choice. Let it sit for 2 minutes and strain. The juice will now have heat. Just blend for a few seconds. Too long and the peppers will really incorpoate into the juice and all you will taste is heat with no fruit flavor. You want a nice ballence without being overpowered

no sweat, realize that even though the juice will be hot, the sugar used in the jelly will tame it

No problem,I've got Suriname blood,we're used to sweet 'n hot stuff.
The previous pic of the pears were from last year.
The pic below is from a couple hours ago.
If the pears are ripe and I made the Sweet Heat Pear Pepper Jelly I'll let you know.

Attachments

• SP_A0600.jpg
    SP_A0600.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 35
Back