Quintessential Chatty Farker
Name or Nickame
Bobby
today001.jpg

today002.jpg

today003.jpg

today004.jpg

Ya know what Jacob?
If I took pics of food that looked that good, I wouldn't have used words either.
Ya farking bastidge!!! Now I'm hungrier than he!!.

Not this time, like to have never got my pit hot, wood got wet and top to charcoal bag left open and drew in moisture. It was a challenge to get it started and took twice the time. Beer I forgot to pick up yesterday.

Beer or no beer, that's some good looking brats. Bet it was some good stuff.

Beer or no beer, that's some good looking brats. Bet it was some good stuff.
The two on the plate I ate while uploading Pics. Plus a cheese burger and I'm thinking now I can hold another brat. They were and are tasty.:biggrin:

The two on the plate I ate while uploading Pics. Plus a cheese burger and I'm thinking now I can hold another brat. They were and are tasty.:biggrin:

Get em while they're hot folks. That's the way it is around here too. LOL

Party foul! I know I could enjoy those with a cold Ice Tea.
Swear some of those Brats look like burgers though
!
Can't get nutin past you brother, One more confession, some of those brats were JV mild Italin saugage. It would have been a long title if I put it all in.:oops:

Good lookin' grub man......all my brats are in the woods behind my house(long son-in law story) Good job:biggrin:

Very Nice, nothing like brats and peppers freash from the smoker, life just doesnt get any better then that...

Brats are ALWAYS good!
Well I'll tell you brother, I ate several of the brats and burgers. But right now I'm starting to like the iced tea, didn't know the jim beam would enhance me so much. The screen is getting blurry and I don't think it has anything to so with my eyesight.:biggrin:

Those Brats and Burgers Look Fantastic Brother!! Good Job!!:eusa_clap Brats,Peppers and Lots of Onions...it just doesn't get any better than that !!

Back