This weekends cook... {Lots of Pron}

Divemaster

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
This last weekend I had to catch up on cooking meat for my buddies at the cigar shop...

Started out with 4 briskets (split) and a couple of Boston Butts...
DSCF2486.jpg

DSCF2485.jpg

And then added an 11+ pound Pastrami
DSCF2484.jpg

DSCF2487.jpg

I then removed the briskets to the cooler (I needed the room for the 5 slabs of St. Louis Spares and the tips!)
DSCF2490.jpg

DSCF2491.jpg

I then coolered the Pork Butts
DSCF2500-1.jpg

and pulled off the ribs to be cooled and cryo-sucked...
DSCF2503.jpg

Guess the only thing left was the Pulled Pork.....
DSCF2507.jpg

and of course the Burnt Ends....
DSCF2508.jpg

wow

I should not have looked at this right before lunch. Stuff looks great!!

Now that is a lot of good looking food. I'll bet the guys were stoked to be able to enjoy all of that in one sitting.

Now that is a lot of good looking food. I'll bet the guys were stoked to be able to enjoy all of that in one sitting.
Actually I slice what needs to be sliced and cryo-suck it for them... That way they just pull it out of their freezer and warm up a little bbq for dinner...

I'm going to do up a bunch for the shop when the Bears play on Monday Night Football...

I might add that my youngest customer (actually her dad pays the bill) is a 1 year old little lady that just can't get enough pulled pork... Dad's favorite is the burnt ends...

Ummm. Burnt ends. I've had 'em, but never made any. You can bet when I'm ready to do it I'll be back here for lots of advice. I gotta go eat something.

Excellent looking pron! The burnt ends look really good!

everything looks outstanding! thanks for posting the pron!

Ver nice Jeff....as usual! :biggrin:

Wow that is an enormous spread. I am farking hungry now. Looks great

Good lookin' stuff brother!!! I hope you get a few great sticks out of that one.

Very nice!

How about some post meal pics of you guys with stogies?

WoW that is some kind of cook all of it looks great What did you mean split the brisket?

Back