Phubar's "Happy Phriday Pharkers...what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Don't know if JDMcGee is late or I'm too early for posting this thread but here goes....an experimental pasta dish,MOINKS and a couple of phattiesz...that's what I got so far.
Smoke on!

No smoking, but plan on spending all day tomorrow mixing and finalizing my own chipotle rub.

Actually, I'll probably have to smoke something sunday to see how the rub works.

The boss is taking us to a REALLY bad buffet (Capt. Georges) and then I have to go to Jack's godparent's home for dinner,
tofu spinach lasagna. :icon_sick

SHOOT ME NOW!!!

Tell me more about your pasta herbert....:wink:

I have been tossing ideas around all this week about what to throw on the smoker tomorrow, I am trying to decide between spatchcocking a chicken, or making carnitas, but I know there will be a fatty involved no matter what.

Don't know if JDMcGee is late or I'm too early for posting this thread but here goes....an experimental pasta dish,MOINKS and a couple of phattiesz...that's what I got so far.
Smoke on!

I'm sleepin in these days bro! :lol::lol::lol:...

Friday Night Steak Night here...tonight Filet Mignon's...with twice baked potatoes...:biggrin:

Saturday and Sunday are wide open at this point. Have a great weekend folks! :p

The boss is taking us to a REALLY bad buffet (Capt. Georges) and then I have to go to Jack's godparent's home for dinner,

SHOOT ME NOW!!!

OMG!!! I remember Capt. Georges from when I was stationed in Norfolk...I think the crab legs gave me food poisioning...good luck Shawn! :eek:

SHOOT ME NOW!!!

:shock:

Sorry to hear that Sis'!
Here's a sneak preview of the pasta...:wink:

IMG_0108-1.jpg

IMG_0111-1.jpg

OMG!!! I remember Capt. Georges from when I was stationed in Norfolk...I think the crab legs gave me food poisioning...good luck Shawn! :eek:

LOL, possibly, I waited tables there for a couple years. I know what goes down there.
So then JD you may remember Aldo's Ristorante...just down from there...Well the crazy A$$ Chicas I work with picked the buffet over that!!! I wanted to CRY.
I suppose I'll just drink my dinner 2 nights in a row.:icon_clown

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Phu!!! Can't wait to see the end result! (and the salad!!!)

I'm sleepin in these days bro! :lol::lol::lol:...

Friday Night Steak Night here...tonight Filet Mignon's...with twice baked potatoes...:biggrin:

Saturday and Sunday are wide open at this point. Have a great weekend folks! :p

Hibernating huh?
I know what you mean...:-D

Awww.. Another no smoke weekend for me I am afraid. Work is crazy and the holiday stuff has taken over every other spare minute I think.

Someone send me a care package! I'm jonesing for some Que!

Two TRI-TIPS and a big fatty naked today and possibly a crown roast on saturday!There will be no blue bottled parkay used just rub and smoke baby!

Two briskies, 2 pork butts and one shoulder, and I think 3 racks of ribs... filling some orders for Christmas!

It will probably be too rainy tonight to cook outside, but I have some rib roast in the freezer that can be quickly cut into ribeyes if it clears up enough.

I'll be spatchcocking a couple of birds tomorrow morning to put into a batch of jambalaya that I plan to take to a potluck event tomorrow evening.

Probably will smoke a section of pork loin on Sunday, then cut it into thick chops to glaze and finish on the kettle.

PL and I are going to see "It's A Wonderful Life" (her favorite movie) on the big screen tonight in Bill's neck of the woods, so someone else is cooking. Tomorrow both PL and our daughter (who isn't cool enough to have a Brethren name) are working late, so I'm on my own. Maybe some sort of fish on the grill. I don't know what's going on for Sunday yet.

I'm doing a marinated pork loin and a chuckie.

I am going in! 1st attempt at a Packer on my UDS...all other attempts on my COS have ended horribly. Wish me luck Brethren, Pron to follow!

It will probably be too rainy tonight to cook outside, but I have some rib roast in the freezer that can be quickly cut into ribeyes if it clears up enough.

I'll be spatchcocking a couple of birds tomorrow morning to put into a batch of jambalaya that I plan to take to a potluck event tomorrow evening.

Probably will smoke a section of pork loin on Sunday, then cut it into thick chops to glaze and finish on the kettle.

No excuse!!!:twisted:

:wink:

IMG_0104-1.jpg

I am going in! 1st attempt at a Packer on my UDS...all other attempts on my COS have ended horribly. Wish me luck Brethren, Pron to follow!

Good luck! Let us know how it turns out. I'm about ready for my first packer on my UDS.

For me maybe ribs (spare) or a pork loin on the kettle.

Shawn-
Drink up for me! Maybe you have some of the chicken leftover to eat after you get home from Capt. JUNK!!! :biggrin:

Monster Meatfest Q' this afternoon with neigbours on an open charcoal grill about 9 feet long..... before we all go our seperate ways for the Xmas holidays. I've put a home-made rub on some HUGE pork ribs and I'll get them on early and indirect as possible (on this monster unit). Then there's everyone elses chow also... + liquids and fluids with varying alcoholic content..... Gonna be a BIG ONE!!!!!

Back