P1000360.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 99
  • P1000364.jpg
    P1000364.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 99
  • P1000368.jpg
    P1000368.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 99
Chicken: 6, sauce unevenly applied, thighs all different sizes, I know you are not supposed to judge the garnish but the way the parsley is placed makes the box look messy to me.

Ribs: 7, I would probably give it an 8 if there wasn't so much sauce

Pork: 6-7

Brisket: 5, the way the fat is on top of the slices looks very unappetizing to me.

Chicken: 6, sauce unevenly applied, thighs all different sizes, I know you are not supposed to judge the garnish but the way the parsley is placed makes the box look messy to me.

you aint lying!!!

Ribs: 7, I would probably give it an 8 if there wasn't so much sauce

long story behind that. lol

whats wrong!?? be honest.

Brisket: 5, the way the fat is on top of the slices looks very unappetizing
to me.

we didnt have to eat it. haha
any suggestions?!?

I am just kidding they look great 9,9,9,9. You should definitely try to duplicate it for Sayville this weekend

First off, they asked for us to be nice and some responses are rather shocking. BBQ is about brotherhood, sharing and great food food...not what I have seen here in this thread.

Having said that:

The chicken looks to be many different sizes. Work on your trimming skills. Plus, you have them kind of thrown in the box. Also, work on getting a more even coat of sauce on them.

Ribs were tough to score because of all the sauce. I would guess that you were trying to cover up dry ribs by doing that. Less sauce would make them look much better.

Not sure what it is about the pork that I dilike but it does not look like something I would want to eat....no offense of course. Maybe it is that it looks a bit mushy.

Brisket needed the fat trimmed a lot better. Some of the pieces look pretty ragged on the ends.

whats wrong!?? be honest.

Well, based on the scores everyone else is giving you, I would take the 6-7 and run haha....

The box just looks kind of messy to me....

First off, they asked for us to be nice and some responses are rather shocking. BBQ is about brotherhood, sharing and great food food...not what I have seen here in this thread.

Having said that:

The chicken looks to be many different sizes. Work on your trimming skills. Plus, you have them kind of thrown in the box. Also, work on getting a more even coat of sauce on them.

Ribs were tough to score because of all the sauce. I would guess that you were trying to cover up dry ribs by doing that. Less sauce would make them look much better.

Not sure what it is about the pork that I dilike but it does not look like something I would want to eat....no offense of course. Maybe it is that it looks a bit mushy.

Brisket needed the fat trimmed a lot better. Some of the pieces look pretty ragged on the ends.
He knows we are just breaking his chops . Jeeez Tough crowd

By those pics, I think you should rename yourself, Sir Sauce A Lot:twisted:

our appreance scores are...

chicken - 6 6 7 8 6 5
ribs - 7 7 8 9 6 5
pork - 7 7 8 6 6 7
brisket - 5 6 6 5 7 6

alot of 6 and 5s.. lol

and if sledneck dont shut up i am going to have matt make him a triple shot and watch him bounce off of walls. lol hahah :lol::lol:

Having said that:

thanks.. the chicken was trimmed perfect just could not find 6 consistant peices that look alike.. which stunk..

the ribs where moist.. the problem was someone (and i wont mention names) decided to measure in cheyenne pepper instead of paprika so lets say honey was in order or else someone would have a bleeding butt hole. lol

the pork was also pretty good to tast and such but it just wasnt good. we were not happy with it and just didnt do good but thanks..

and the brisket we got had such a small flat it didnt allow us to do much more but we tried. lol trimming the fat is something we normally do very well. this for some reason would not work to well over the weekend and we couldnt really get to much bark going..

was a tough weekend and thanks for the input...

:eek::eek::eek: 3 !!!!!!!! wow, that's hardcore!

i would also like to say for anyone who has to come in here with a wise crack remark keep it to yourself..

i dont talk smack about others so dont come in here with your wise comments because i dont need them and i dont want them..

i am not rude to anyone.. so if you got nuttin good to say keep walking..

no time and no patience for boneheads..

thanks

He LIKES a lot of sauce and he cannot lie, his sauce bottle cant deny, when it gets tilted over his meat it pours all over the place and gets wet! Kind of going like a mushy mess!

Back