My Breakfast at work pron

Ashmont

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Well it kinda pron in away. Our company Cafe cooked up this for me and on the way back to my desk I remembered we had extra chili in the fridge from yesterdays little group gathering. Well then back to my desk a few saw what I had and was either ewe or oh and off to the cafe. Not much chili left. Actually this should not be too hard to vend on a Saturday morning.

DSC00001-8.jpg

DSC00002-4.jpg

DSC00003-2.jpg

Well it kinda pron in away. Our company Cafe cooked up this for me and on the way back to my desk I remembered we had extra chili in the fridge from yesterdays little group gathering. Well then back to my desk a few saw what I had and was either ewe or oh and off to the cafe. Not much chili left. Actually this should not be too hard to vend on a Saturday morning.

DSC00003-2.jpg
Ummm, There's a lot of "goodness" left on that plate. Ida had a spoon handy right after that fork done its job... Just sayin'. :wink:

That's good lookin' breakfast IMO. Ever try left over chili in/over an omelet stuffed with jalapeños. Darn good stuff. Chili just goes with a lota things. Cheers!!!

Now that I think about it, I remember eating at a diner one time and they had a special that was a skillet of hashbrowns topped with eggs, a burger and then a ladle of biscuit gravy and a ladle of chili. I tried it and it was real good. So strike my first response.

Now that I think about it, I remember eating at a diner one time and they had a special that was a skillet of hashbrowns topped with eggs, a burger and then a ladle of biscuit gravy and a ladle of chili. I tried it and it was real good. So strike my first response.

Couple places here do that as well but not sure they do the gravy part. It is Called a Slinger at OT Hodges Chili parlor or a nightmare at The Courtesy Diner. Anyway you are forgiven.

I could never get away with eating that much breakfast at one time, but that pic of the empty plate says it all, I think. :p

Cube farm! If it happens I will just crop dust down the hallway a few times.:becky:

Chili is like bacon, it goes well with anything. I put chili and pimento cheese in my fatties and of course here in the South you can get chili with your hashbrowns at Waffle House (go All The Way, hold the sausage gravy)

Hashbrowns
"World's Leading Server of REAL Hashbrowns"
Options: Regular, Large, Triple, "All The Way"
Scattered on the grill AND...
Smothered - Sauteed Onions
Covered - Melted Cheese
Chunked - Grilled Hickory Smoked Ham
Diced - Grilled Tomatoes
Peppered - Spicy Jalapeno Peppers
Capped - Grilled Button Mushrooms
Topped - Bert's Chili
Country - Sausage Gravy

Oh it started better late than never! Whew.....

Back