BBQ Brethren "Do It Again Caveman Style" Throwdown!

IMG_0690.jpg

Phantastic Phire Phood Phu! :clap:

Beautiful Phoeb! Looks like you could also submit that in the Wok TD if it were open. :becky:

It looks like a Weber Firepit -- just the bottom. That looks like the top in the background.

CD

Awrite den. Preps underway. Got two thick strips (probably 24 oz each) air drying in the fridge to be cooked tomorrow. This time, ground sea salt and cracked black pepper only as the rub, figuring cavemen didn't have Santa Maria...

Awrite den. Preps underway. Got two thick strips (probably 24 oz each) air drying in the fridge to be cooked this morning. This time, ground sea salt and cracked black pepper only as the rub, figuring cavemen didn't have Santa Maria...

Are they done yet? What's taking so long? :mmph: Morning was over about an hour and a half ago for you...

Awrite den. Preps underway. Got two thick strips (probably 24 oz each) air drying in the fridge to be cooked tomorrow. This time, ground sea salt and cracked black pepper only as the rub, figuring cavemen didn't have Santa Maria...

Are you going to cook those steaks on hot coles?

:becky:

I'll be firing up a chimney or two of hickory chunks.:grin:

And yes, they're getting tossed directly on them.

I know, but it still looks like a Weber firepit. Is it? I have one, and it looks like mine.

CD

Click on the cook link he put at the beginning of his entry. It showed a photo of the pit assembled. Looks like a weber to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk in stealth mode.

Last edited:
Back