There’s No Cure....Yet

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with! I’ve wanted to do some whole muscle cures like that but don’t really have the right temp/humidity for it as it presently stands.

i got into wet curin recently
pohldham.png

Can't wait to see the build. I built a small one out of my old kegerator and the moisture was more than difficult to control. Had a humidifier and de humidifier playing a ful time tug o war battle. What are you planning to use for the refrigeration and air flow???

To scratch my itch lately, I have been pretty pleased with the Umai bags and my garage fridge. But something like you are planning sounds great.

Had a humidifier and de humidifier playing a ful time tug o war battle. What are you planning to use for the refrigeration and air flow???

That’s my current dilemma.

The space is currently 61F at 35% RH with nothing.
That will change with the seasons, but not dramatically.
I’m thinking a small evaporative cooling setup may work....

:) Happy to help. Wish Id joined these forums a lot sooner to contribute what little i can. still real young but like to think i can cook n got good taste. smokeables are so sensitive to humidity, and Boveda is the best.

real good place to buy ur tobacco too if thats up ur alley.. just make sure u send ur state those taxes u owe them on bulk tobacco sales, lol

.. i honestly never thought of that before myself, til now, and am lookin forward to crackin summer sausages code now that i think i can turn one of my many igloo coolers into a little cure chamber with my extra bovedas

Back