How to start selling barbecue grills

Just wondering if this is what might be behind the post.http://www.theatlantic.com/china/ar...l-initiative-banning-outdoor-barbeque/275844/ If so, doing it right, might help save some jobs and part of the culture. Giving what is generally cooked, smaller thinner cuts, something with high BTUs and generous grill space would be important. Open face probably, not much need for a lid. Would imagine affordability would be a priority.

One of my close friends was a real estate agent and he always said that he couldn't sell the really small houses like those under 1600 sq ft and he had trouble finding people who needed or could afford a 3000 sq ft house but he could make a really good living off of the 1800 to 2000 sq ft homes, (he refered to them as his "bread and butters"). So maybe the same kind of rule would apply here. Instead of a two burner or a four burner maybe focus on the three burner with as many bells and whistles as you can get on it! Have a few of the larger ones on hand if you have customers who need more capacity for larger families but put your focus on the "bread and butters"!:wink:

Which one is preferred by American people: 3 burner, 4 burner or 6 burner Gas BBQ? I am in charge of selling barbecue grills. But I do not know how to start. Thank you if you could help me!

Asking a question like that around these guys is like asking the owner of a Cadillac which they would prefer to drive - a Pinto or a Lada? :wacko:

Back