costco ribeye

mbshop

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
now i've had it many times before. but tonight i grilled some up on the kettle and was very surprised. meat was so soft i could cut it with the fork. best i've ever had.

now i've had it many times before. but tonight i grilled some up on the kettle and was very surprised. meat was so soft i could cut it with the fork. best i've ever had.

Yeah, sure you did..............

No pic's Huh? :shock: Guess it never happened :roll: Right folks :confused:

I love those that say--"No picture it didn't happen" I have been BBQ catering for over 20 years and taking pictures is last on my list. I prefer "If you aren't counting money it didn't happen"

If you say the ribeye is good---I beleive it---send some

The folks that take pictures of every single piece of meat they cook, need to get a life

Chuck, thanks for loving us. It makes me feel warm all over. :p

mb, I've always found the whole choice ribeye's that I get from costco to be that way. A few weeks ago they had some prime ribeye steaks that I tried, and was disappointed in that I found the steaks that I cut from the choice ribeye to be more tender and tastier.

And look, it really did happen! :biggrin:

RibeyeSliced.jpg

Costco ribyes are always my go-to steak. God knows how many I have grilled over the years tailgating for Falcon games.

Costco has some pretty good meat. Hear is a rib eye roast that we smoked up for a BBQ get together. Those who wanted it done a bit more just slapped it on top of the firebox for a bit...
DSC_3394.jpg

I haven't done a rib eye yet... but since I apparently have no life, I will be taking pictures of that meat too :)

I just drooled on my keyboard...

Costco has some pretty good meat. Hear is a rib eye roast that we smoked up for a BBQ get together. Those who wanted it done a bit more just slapped it on top of the firebox for a bit...
DSC_3394.jpg

Hey Chuck, we just love to see each others product. That's all. We have a good time on here "ribbing" each other when we forget to take pictures. I have become addicted to smoking and taking pictures. Yeah my family and freinds look at me weird, but it's all in fun and all for the bretheren. Some of us don't cook for the dollars, but just for teh good food and great looking product. No need to hate my friend.

Don't worry about Chuck. He never really posted above.

If he had posted, then he wasn't counting money. And if he wasn't counting money, then it didn't happen.

Carry on.

Don't worry about Chuck. He never really posted above.

If he had posted, then he wasn't counting money. And if he wasn't counting money, then it didn't happen.

Carry on.

Yeah somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed:biggrin:

My goodness, that was one big cattle, what breed is (was) that monster? That looks so good I can barely stand it. If it's not a trade secret, can you share your "recipe"?

As for Choice vs. Prime, I pretty much stopped looking at this when I found out the fat marbling accounted for only about 1/3 of taste and texture.

DSC_3394.jpg

Costco ribyes are always my go-to steak. God knows how many I have grilled over the years tailgating for Falcon games.
Quoted for truth. Costco meet is top notch, I've eaten a crapload of their ribe eye steaks.

We love the Costco beef. We have taken to getting the rib roast and cutting it into steaks for family to-dos. Have gotten some good pork shoulders there too. Sorry no pics....guess I didn't.:wink:

Back