THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brew&Cue

Knows what a fatty is.
Got this at a Mt. Pleasant Lowes - regularly $19.99 on sale for like $12.99. SWMBO who lives to do coupon deals found an online deal for $10.00 off an online purchase at Lowes. Needless to say, ordering online and picking them up at the store, along with the super-coupining magic she does - got this load for $9.10 for each double bundle. Not bad!

Attachments

• IMG_1012.jpg
    IMG_1012.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 136
It will be interesting to see how the meat market affects good deals on charcoal. Less demand for meat , less demand for charcoal, although I do not plan to adjust to market prices. When I want I just buy it.

It will be interesting to see how the meat market affects good deals on charcoal. Less demand for meat , less demand for charcoal, although I do not plan to adjust to market prices. When I want I just buy it.

That's just how I feel - if I want a great cut of meat I'm gonna buy it anyway but love to get the deals when they are available :becky:

Thanks for the heads up. My stick burner eats a lot of charcoal.

Please update to check availability
UpdateCancel
Remove
$12.99
Was $19.99
(Save 35% thru 04/14/2014 )
20% Off Promo
$51.96
-$10.39

• Subtotal
$41.57

• Estimated Sales Tax
We estimate the order tax based on the ZIP Code you entered. Actual tax will be calculated in Checkout.
$3.62

Wow. 160 lbs. of charcoal for $45.19.

Back