Spice Wine

M

Markbb

Set the damper got the charcole basket with 8lbs of coal with a few chunks of hickory and maple, set it at 5am and its chugging at 240 since then, no water in the pan S style baskit expecting at least a 14hr burn, smoking for the OU vs Texas game.....watching the wife cut the grass isn't life grand:mrgreen:........she likes to cut the grass..Honest!!

I got my poor man's spicewine going, the UDS.

sister

No she's the only female in her family....neighbor came noseing around smelled the smoke and I just took a phatty off of the spice gave him and his wife a sample, they bothed raved over it.....feel like the pusher man the samples on me you have to buy the rest....now I can't get the soundtrack of superfly outta my head:shock:

No she's the only female in her family....neighbor came noseing around smelled the smoke and I just took a phatty off of the spice gave him and his wife a sample, they bothed raved over it.....feel like the pusher man the samples on me you have to buy the rest....now I can't get the soundtrack of superfly outta my head:shock:

Just be careful...if you're within 100 yards of a school and you get caught, they'll add 15 cooks a month to the number of years they were going to make you do!

Back