Home Depot Kingford’s Sale

JacksBBQ

Take a breath!
Reaction score
Stopped by Home Depot today and they had the twin packs on sale for $9.99. Might want to check out your local store if you need some.

Lowe's will have the same sale soon. The spirit of retail competition.
At one time I had 480lbs of KBB in my garage from these Home Depot/Lowes sales. I've since switched to lump charcoal but this is still a great price.

^^^ Same here, moved on from Kinsgford after the last 2 bags had a toxic burning plastic smell.

I'm not sure if that is a sale price or just a price adjustment. In any case, it is a good price for KBB. Home Depot gives a military discount which meant I was able to get two twin packs with tax for under $20.

Everybody's probably trying to move what's left of last year's stock to make room for what's coming in this year.

Lowe's will have the same sale soon. The spirit of retail competition.
At one time I had 480lbs of KBB in my garage from these Home Depot/Lowes sales. I've since switched to lump charcoal but this is still a great price.

Me too, I have been a Kingsford guy for ever! I moved to Royal Oak Lump now and will never look back!

I don't miss the after taste of charcoal from the Kingsford!

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Royal-O...al-Hardwood-Lump-Charcoal-198228021/206732872

Last edited:
Tks for info, never had a bad smell or taste from Kingsford.
I quit using gasoline 40 yrs ago as a starter and good ever since. Many delicate tastebuds in house, all happy.

Back