Chicken Fried Brisket Pop??

Stlsportster

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Ummmm.......yes please?!!?

ihABdErg.jpg

Good Lord, I would be on that like a chicken on a June Bug!

Forgive my location ignorance, I’m a dumb Yankee...is it a fried chicken pop or a fried brisket pop?

That looks sinful to say the least!
Thank you for sharing.

Forgive my location ignorance, I’m a dumb Yankee...is it a fried chicken pop or a fried brisket pop?

It is brisket, you Yankee.
"Chicken-fried" anything, means that it is fried as one would do with Southern fried chicken, which is to say...delicious.

Oh my Lord heart attack on a stick, but what a way to go.

It is brisket, you Yankee.
"Chicken-fried" anything, means that it is fried as one would do with Southern fried chicken, which is to say...delicious.

But "fried" and brisket" don't go together. I'm still having a hard time wrapping my head (and stomach) around that one :shocked:

But "fried" and brisket" don't go together. I'm still having a hard time wrapping my head (and stomach) around that one :shocked:
Assuming it is part of the point, well trimmed and seasoned...it would be a gelatinous, beefy treat.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'd take 2... if wasn't such a long drive from Upstate NY. Don't knock a thing till you try it is what I say. I've never had bad brisket in my whole life. I've had good brisket, great brisket, mind blowing brisket, and everything in between; but never bad brisket.

Last edited:

And yet I would not walk by it without buying one :becky:

Back