Aaaaarrrgghh!!! Missed CL Score

Homebrewed Q

Take a breath!
Reaction score
Missed a WSM 18.5 for $20 on CL by about 2 minutes. Called the guy and he said someone had just called and would be there in 2 hours, but if he didn't show that he would call me next. Never been used either, but had been outside. Still in great shape. Long story short, the guy showed up to get it and I missed out......oh well, maybe next time!!

Missed a WSM 18.5 for $20 on CL by about 2 minutes. Called the guy and he said someone had just called and would be there in 2 hours, but if he didn't show that he would call me next. Never been used either, but had been outside. Still in great shape. Long story short, the guy showed up to get it and I missed out......oh well, maybe next time!!

I was 3rd in line. I even offered the owner $30 and told him I could be there in 10 minutes (yeah, I'm that close), but he said he couldn't do that. I respect that. :) Damn it ...

It's nice to know that the guy ahead of me was a member here. I hope the guy that buys it is a member too.

Sorry you both missed out! A WSM for $20 should only be up for about 5 minutes. Get a craigslist phone app. Mine helped me get my WSM and Performer.

I'm getting tired of reading all these craigslist deals we haven't had a new weber posted for probably a month. :mad:

I'm getting tired of reading all these craigslist deals we haven't had a new weber posted for probably a month. :mad:

Yeah all I see around here is like a OTG for $125 or a rusted up Smokey Joe Silver for $15.

I was 3rd in line. I even offered the owner $30 and told him I could be there in 10 minutes (yeah, I'm that close), but he said he couldn't do that. I respect that. :) Damn it ...

It's nice to know that the guy ahead of me was a member here. I hope the guy that buys it is a member too.

If it was a brethren member I have a good idea who it is, we'll see if they fess up on here.

Sorry you both missed out! A WSM for $20 should only be up for about 5 minutes. Get a craigslist phone app. Mine helped me get my WSM and Performer.

I've got a CL app, just don't check it every 5 seconds...............yet.

thats better than never. here in utah, we aint got nothin. haha

i will CL bbq or smoker on the search and it brings up a gas brinkman grill. LOL

The best I have seen in my area is a Ranch Kettle for $800. Pathetic pickings in Eastern Ohio/Western PA.

Back