Kamander > Weber

SmittyJonz

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Sorry Weber FanBoys but I'm Digging China Girl Way More than my Weber.
Slightly Taller, 3-4 inches more clearance between charcoal grate n cook grate, Deep Ash Bucket with intake Holes at the Top (on my 4th grillin right Now without dumpin ashes), Top Side Intake Controls so - don't have to crawl around on my hands n knees, Side Table, More Efffecient (I've Burned Less charcoal on a Rib cook AND Grilling), Snuffs out a Fire to save charcoal.
And She's SEXY. :heh:

Will she Last as Long as a Weber Kettle - Highly Doubtful but Right Now She's Young n Perky. Maybe my Love will Wain when she's Sagging n Wrinkled......

4x3DHTll.jpg

VCCQhXVl.jpg

OIN5VYhl.jpg

8YRJscEl.jpg

Last edited:
Of Course the Weber Summit could Kick her Azz but it's $2000.!
China Girl is Priced at Weber Performer Price.......$300-$349 ish unless you have an Aldis near by........ :heh:

She Even does Mexican - or Smitty's TexMex. Chicken Fajitas with HEB PreMarinaded thighs.. with Fire Roasted Poblanos n Onions MMMMMM

bsIns2yl.jpg

Last edited:
Does your Wife know your shopping for a Mistress? Sounds like a a mid life crisis to me.

Sing It with Me..........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HD1a4KzedR4

:dancer: ........... :rockon:

China girl, your daddy tells you white lies
To keep you from my blue eyes
To know me is no sin
And I won´t break you, China girl
If you take me into your world
It´s been my good fortune to find you
China girl...........

Last edited:
You're still in the new relationship infatuation stage. Let's see how she looks after left outside uncovered for 20 years.

She'll be Long Gone and replaced with a Newer, Younger, Sexier model.....:heh:

I'm Actually Considering hitting Aldis around here and see if any are left- Clearanced.
Buy a BackUp and put it in my Shed NIB for when #1 croaks........:heh:

I like kettles but I like the Kamander way better than a kettle. I'm throwing away one kettle this week and giving away the other one so I'll lb down to two cookers uds and Kamander.

Kamander seals better than kettle
Uses less charcoal and does not need the minion method, is more sturdy,

For the sale price of $150 I don't think there exists a better deal in smokery.

At $350 it's still a damn fine cooker and works perfectly as a grill or smoker with no compromises

Back