Labor Day 2018 Brethren Sauce and Rub Trade Round #56

Now I'm pretty sure I'm in :thumb:

But I need to know...what the heck is slug salting??

yes, you are in the trade and ready to go. You should get an e-mail Sunday morning listing your trading partner's information. If not, just log into the ncgrimbo and you can see the trade partner's information.

As far as salting slugs, that a term we use when someone doesn't adhere to the trade rules, or doesn't complete the trade in the allotted window of time. Salting is basically a ban from future trades, but depending on the infraction the salting can be temporary (banned from a few trades) with a reinstatement, or the salting can be permanent.

In either case, we do not like to take these actions unless the the trader's actions forces us to do so.

Good luck in the trade round and I hope you will enjoy your new found products from another part of the country.

Sign up continues through today for any last minute Brethren who wish to become a trader.

Traders:
You should have received an e-mail with your trading partner's information. If you have not, then your ISP blocks group messages because they are considered SPAM. Please log into http://www.ncgrimbo.com/BBQ_Sauce_Trade/ShowRounds.Aspx to view your trading partner's information, copy the address so you have it at hand.

You have two weeks to ship your package, all packages must be shipped by Aug 25, 2018.

Back