DSC_0004-63.jpg

Buns on
DSC_0005-53.jpg

DSC_0006-50.jpg

DSC_0007-49.jpg

DSC_0010-42.jpg

Tasty

Ross

MMMM 1 bun and four burgers....a quad stack. Yeah baby!

They beaded up like a frozen patty. Yes? Awfully decent looking patty if they are a frozen one.

Looks awesome Ross and mighty tasty to boot.
Works for me on any day of the week.

They Look great. next time make mine without the Cheese please. I seen how they make that stuff, so no thanks on the yellow stuff. But the rest has my mouth watering.

I'm interested in Fresh and Easy Ross, what was the selection like? We don't have them round here yet.

Nice looking burger Ross..........I like that Quad Stack idea.

nice, ross!
any wood with that lump? i can't do burgers without a handful of jack danieals chips. :biggrin:

hey, have you ever tried turning that cast iron grid over and searing on the other side?

How did you make em so perfectly round??

I did something on my last camping trip (by accident) that turned out so well I'm starting to do it all the time for burgers. I made up all my patties in advance. 85% ground beef - angus if possible, Hidden Valley Ranch dip powder, 1 tblsp worchestershire, 1 egg. I wrapped each pattie in waxed paper and put in a vac bag and froze. I did this several days before we left for camping.

When we left I chucked them in the ice cooler and when they thawed I grilled em. Best farkin burgers I ever cooked. I liked how they were compressed by the vac sealer.

Same trip- I did something similar with steaks: I rubbed them with Montreal Steak seasoning and vac sealed, then froze. Awesome steaks.

This helps your ice last longer and they thaw slowly. Good eats.

Thank's for toasting my bun!!,They would be good any day of the week.

Looks good. I have 4 80/20 Angus Burgers from Fresh and Easy also prepped and ready to go on the grill too as soon as the coals are ready. Have 4 cheese stuffed bacon wrapped dogs and corn on the cob ready to go too.

Back