Phubar's StooPhvlees met Phrieten Pron

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Brethren CharredApron triggered me... http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=174819

Phorgot to take some pics during this session but it's basically a beePh stew with Phries.

Chuck steaks rubbed with Big Bad Byron's Butt rub,smoked it on top of the pan with onion,red bell pepper,garlic,olive oil and butter.
APhter de smoke I cubed the chuck up and added it to the pan with Westmalle beer,salt,bayleaves and a Dutch type of cake to help the sauce out.

Plated with some homemade Phries that were Phried in smoked porkvbelly Phat,pickles and a garlic/parsley mayo.

Very nice, that is just as good as Jed's.

And point your pickle somewhere else from now on

Well done... and a bottle of proper Belgian beer to boot!

Stoofvlees met augurken??? Waar haal je dat in je hoofd! Ronelle? En rode peper en peperkoek? Mijn oma keert zich om in haar graf! :-D

Stoofvlees met augurken??? Waar haal je dat in je hoofd! Ronelle? En rode peper en peperkoek? Mijn oma keert zich om in haar graf! :-D

That was Phunny right there!
A man gotta have some veggies right?:thumb:

Peperkoek turns the liquid in a nice sweet thick sauce.
Many people in The Netherlands and Belgium use bread with mustard to thicken up the sauce.

That was Phunny right there!
A man gotta have some veggies right?:thumb:

Peperkoek turns the liquid in a nice sweet thick sauce.
Many people in The Netherlands and Belgium use bread with mustard to thicken up the sauce.
Thalia wrote that! She's the official Belgian Judge in my circuit! Was very Phunny indeed!
Phlying to Phrance today to close the deal on the house. One step closer.

Thalia wrote that! She's the official Belgian Judge in my circuit! Was very Phunny indeed!
Phlying to Phrance today to close the deal on the house. One step closer.

I'd Phigured out that part but thanks anyway.:thumb:
Good luck bro and have a nice trip!

Back