PSA United Market Street and Stores

Thanks for the heads up! I haven't received my weekly ad yet.
When brisket gets that low, I like to grind it into burger and can it for future quick meals. :-D

I don't know what I'll end up with. One of the United's allegedly carries a custom sausage from Darouzette. I've had it before and it's really good

I don't know what I'll end up with. One of the United's allegedly carries a custom sausage from Darouzette. I've had it before and it's really good

I've had their sausage. It's pretty good! I visited their shop and picked up a few pounds.
Went to the Darouzette October Fest a couple of years ago, they put on a big feed of bierocks and the sausage. It was good eats, but no beer. Couldn't believe you could have a festival with no beer.... :tsk::laugh:

Thanks for the heads up. I have a six day weekend coming up and a new Hunsaker to be arriving tomorrow so I will be partaking in this sale for sure.

Bierocks sound great. It's been a while

No United here, and rarely see deals like that here.

I've had their sausage. It's pretty good! I visited their shop and picked up a few pounds.
Went to the Darouzette October Fest a couple of years ago, they put on a big feed of bierocks and the sausage. It was good eats, but no beer. Couldn't believe you could have a festival with no beer.... :tsk::laugh:

Seriously? No beer at a Fest? Crazy

Back