Farking Fugitive McRib Rant FARK!

Looks good, bro! BTW - The reason you don't see protesters in front of McDonald's demanding that they stop selling the McRib because it violates some animal's rights is because not has figured out exactly from which animal it's made. I don't think they are tasty enough to have any baby seal in them, so we can rule that out.

Last edited:
What really concerns me about your state of mind Chris..... is that after you ground up the McRibs, you CONTINUED to incorporate them into the final product.... where 999 out of 1000 of us would be throwing up... I mean violently throwing up, just as I have done looking at that photo.... My God man, pull yourself together or you'll end up like that guy in the movie "Falling Down".... oh hang on... That was YOU!

Thanks.

I'm heading to vote in a little while and am so looking forward to it.

I never thought that in my lifetime I would have the opportunity to vote for a hooker for Governor, but here in NY we have an honest to God Madame on the ballot. Given the choices I feel that she is the candidate most in touch with what the peope want, plus she has good business sense.

God bless America.

A used car salesman once told me, "There's an ass for every seat!" In the case of the McRib, I'm thinking there are many of them because McDonalds wouldn't be selling them if plenty of people weren't buying them.

We the Brethren may be the BBQ Illuminati, but the very fact that the McRib is back is proof positive that the ignorant masses still control this country. I hope this election proves me wrong!

Great rant by the way, Bravo!!!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Thanks for helping me waste the last five minutes of my day at work. LMAO! I'm going to farkin' vote now. HOpe there's room in the helo for both of us!

Chris,

I'm right there with ya man on everything you said. I'm grabbin a butt load of whisky and heading your way.............:clap2::thumb::clap:

Nice rant. I have to wonder how the creation tasted...

It did not taste bad. It was surprisingly decent. I had very low expectations, but this was really not bad at all. It as good or better than the meatloaf you get at most restaurants.

Those who like the McRib sandwich would surely love this meatloaf. It tastes like a McRib sandwich but with a boost from the sausage, smoke, rub and sauce.

It might be loaded with farkloads of sodium though. All I know is I ate about 1/4 of it and I'm not feeling quite right.

I normally do NOT like the McRib. This was decent. I can make WAY better meatloaf, but this was allright.

Nothing short of BRILLIANT writing. Thanks for sharing this one. Many laughs.
Oh yeah, I guess I better get my camos out and head to McD's for a rib sandwich because I am apparently an enemy of the state as well. Who knew?!

Hilarious rant. Incredibly creative usage of the McRib. But you disgust me if you actually ate that thing!!! :grin:

now i am really upset. this is q-talk, not some random chat-board that can be used to denigrate things that are important to a lot of people and maybe not to someone as selfish as you. how dare you use this hallowed posting ground to cast aspersions against something loved by many. the McRib. you really need to take back what you've said about the McRib. who gives a fark what it weighs before or after it's cooked. no matter what's in it or how it's cooked it just tastes darn good. and then in a final act of perversion you ground-up four perfectly good sandwedges. do you know that people have driven hundreds of miles to taste what is the glory of the McRib and you just grind them up. i am at a loss for words. if you think it's bad to have federal government after you, wait till you see what happens when the wrath of the McDonalds corporation comes down on your head. the only thing worse would have been if you said something bad about the phone company.

I hate to think of what he will say when he sees the McSpam. And to think I used to work for both McDonalds and the phone company... :doh:

Great job turning this into something resembling edible. I suppose it can't be much worse than some of the other sausage-like meats I've enjoyed in my lifetime... :thumb:

Back