How to Smoke Ribs - Texas Style

Ok I'm almost afraid to click the link. How many minutes of my life do you owe me back now? Oh hell.....add 9:48.

Vinny, please stop!! Kinda like a train wreck...........I can't help but watch and wince at the destruction!!

You all should read some of the comments on this. You will NOT change his mind about his method.:-D

Last edited:
Is rebar the industry standard for cooking grates?

"Don't ever scrub our your water pan. It will get a pin hole." LOL

I like the fact that his thermometer is upside down. 8:10

ok is it just me or does he like his ribs over cooked ?lol

Actually I think he violated that slab by pumping his bone in and out of it. That is just dirty!

im sorry but i couldnt watch the whole thing, but did he use the water hose to fill up a water tray? A water hose, the same thing the dog drinks out of, outsides, bacteria infected. Not saying i have never been thirsty as a kid and used the hose, but an adult needs to go in the house.

This guy must scrub too hard to scrub holes in a Dutch Oven:roll:

Someone reach for the boosta shot! Would the ribs video with my wife's ass be in here to cure everyone or my weep and read video?

im sorry but i couldnt watch the whole thing, but did he use the water hose to fill up a water tray? A water hose, the same thing the dog drinks out of, outsides, bacteria infected. Not saying i have never been thirsty as a kid and used the hose, but an adult needs to go in the house.

What about unwrapping the meat, putting it on the stove, playing with it, rinsing it, flinging meat-rinse water everywhere as he wiggles it, grabbing the rub shaker without washing his hands, and... BRB :icon_sick.

Do I get a prize for sitting through the whole video?

uhhhhhhhhh :oops: i uhh s...till drink from the hose and tap water

What about unwrapping the meat, putting it on the stove, playing with it, rinsing it, flinging meat-rinse water everywhere as he wiggles it, grabbing the rub shaker without washing his hands, and... BRB :icon_sick.

damn im guilty of all

Back