First Foodie Vid

nice collection of cookers. i like the aluminum grill. pasole looked yummy.

Well, no laughing here. I take my hat off to anyone that puts themselves on the line by doing a video and posting it for all to see.

My wife has a small radio show and is starting doing public access television shows. She learns a lot each time. I hope you keep making bbq videos so we can watch your progress too.

BTW, i have had an original PK for 40 years. It was a great cooker, but the bottom vents and cart have more or less disintegrated. My son now has it, but he doesn't use it any more since he got the WSM and Weber Kettle.

Enjoyed the video, thanks for sharing.

I like the Vid,...Those Chicken Thighs Look Wonderful!!!!

You did very good for your first nothing wrong with the food it all look good , what brand was the cooker you did the chicken on?

So I gotta ask, is that your video Greendriver??? Are you ChetCalhoun2???
I don't want to say anything inappropriate.

So I gotta ask, is that your video Greendriver??? Are you ChetCalhoun2???
I don't want to say anything inappropriate.

the one and only - and throngs are saying "THANK GOD" You can say anything you like. It was more an experment than anything and besides that meat did need cooking. I got some work to do on my equipment and definitely on my, dah, showmanship and I'll be back. I had a pretty lengthy introduction explaining what I was going to be cooking on that first still clip with me standing there looking dumb and something went wrong with the camra and it didn't record it.

I made some of that hominey stuff prolly best soup I ever ate. Now that was good stuff

Glad it is okay to laugh because I did. I probably would not have much better showmanship and I guess that's one part I got a laugh out of. A little editing at the end would have been good to, I got a laugh when the shot started showing you reaching toward the camera and got a shot of your armpit.

Back