My Saturday with Pron............

S

smknhotmama

Spent my Saturday smokin' butts and chucks! The butt was awesome! Chuck was tough...like most men....hubby brought me some apple and pecan from the farm...The kid and dog made light work of that...There might even be a photo of me in here enjoying myself before too many Captains.

Attachments

• Pron! 009.jpg
    Pron! 009.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 235
  • Pron! 019.jpg
    Pron! 019.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 234
  • Pron! 025.jpg
    Pron! 025.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 236
  • Pron! 028.jpg
    Pron! 028.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 236
  • Pron! 030.jpg
    Pron! 030.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 235
  • Pron! 032.jpg
    Pron! 032.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 237
  • Pron! 060.jpg
    Pron! 060.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 234
  • Pron! 068.jpg
    Pron! 068.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 236
At the risk of sounding crude, I'd say your name fits. You are one Smokin Hot Mama

Um, nice looking food (where's the wolf whistle emoticon when you need it?)

Dave

The food looks great. I really like the pic of your son trying to cut the wood for ya.

What did you stuff your fatty with?

Nice job Mama!
Enjoyed your pics very much.

Everything looks good enough to eat! Did you do all this on your ECB? Did you get any of the modifications done or did you get these great results straight from the box. Well I need to run and get some shopping done for my upcoming contest this weekend. Need to hit several stores to get the best deals and be back in front of the TV before Redskins kickoff at 1.

Very nicely done, and really like the pics of your son and the dog..... The eats looked allright :rolleyes: but will reserve final judgement till taste test has been conducted :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I like the pics of Jack and Charlie but those are not my favorite:rolleyes:

I agree with those that say the name fits.

And oh yeah, the food looks really great also...........................

Great pictures! I love the ones with Jack and Charlie!

BTW, the purple gloves are a real fashion statement :-D

There might even be a photo of me in here enjoying myself before too many Captains.

Too many? No. You just have to sleep a little and start over. :lol:

The food looks delicious. Looks and sounds like a successful Saturday night.

The food looks great. I really like the pic of your son trying to cut the wood for ya.

What did you stuff your fatty with?

Rich, I sauteed red and green peppers, onion and garlic. And for cheese we used Havarti. It was quite good!

Back