***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Cook Like a Bigabyte" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "Cook Like a Bigabyte" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"Cook Like a Bigabyte"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Saturday 10/15.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

Please be advised that after voting is complete, the final number of votes received will be modified by the following as per the FOIL POINTS special rule. After that adjustment, the number will be further adjusted for SQUIRREL POINTS. After that, if the person has multiple entries, those totals will be added together for a single final score per person.

caseydog - 30
Team Sicily - 9
watertowerbbq - 6
ecode - 6
Oldyote - 5
Gore 1 - 5 (Score will also be doubled before adding Squirrel Points for finding the Foil Easter Egg)
GARNAAL - 4 (final score will be modified/marginalized to 1/x for being uncooked)
bluetang - 4 (final score will be modified/marginalized to 1/x for being uncooked)
Gore 2 - 4
Gore 3 - 3
Smokey Al Gold - 2 (For working too much, final score will be factorial, or x!)
Redhot - 16
Gore 4 - 2
colonel00 - (-2) (final score will be modified/marginalized to 1/x for being uncooked)
FattyMac 1 - (-3)
FattyMac 2 - (-
deguerre - (-3)
Shiz-Nit - (-3)
Gore 5 - (-3)
Gore 6 - (-3)
Gore 8 - 7
Will work for bbq 1 - 3.5 (half SPAM bonus for using SPAM of the Sea)
Will work for bbq 2 - (-0.5) (half SPAM bonus for using SPAM of the Sea)
Gore 9 - 7
Phubar - 3 (4 for foil, -1 for deadline adjustment)

There will be TWO winners (or losers depending on your perspective). The first will be the one who receives the most votes regardless of the special rules. The second winner will be the one who receives the highest score after adjusting for FOIL and SQUIRREL POINTS.

Got it? Good!

Here are the entries...

[size=+2]caseydog[/size]
1802235_caseydog.jpg

[size=+2]Team Sicily[/size]
1803364_Team_Sicily.jpg

[size=+2]watertowerbbq[/size]
1805228_watertowerbbq.jpg

[size=+2]ecode[/size]
1805961_ecode.jpg

[size=+2]Oldyote[/size]
1807240_Oldyote.jpg

[size=+2]Gore 1[/size]
1807504_Gore_1.jpg

[size=+2]GARNAAL[/size]
1808197_GARNAAL.jpg

[size=+2]bluetang[/size]
1808361_bluetang.jpg

[size=+2]Gore 2[/size]
1808727_Gore_2.jpg

[size=+2]Gore 3[/size]
1809678_Gore_3.jpg

[size=+2]Smokey Al Gold[/size]
1810213_Smokey_Al_Gold.jpg

[size=+2]Redhot[/size]
1810663_Redhot.jpg

[size=+2]Gore 4[/size]
1810893_Gore_4.jpg

[size=+2]colonel00[/size]
1811402_colonel00.jpg

[size=+2]FattyMac 1[/size]
1811975_FattyMac_1.jpg

[size=+2]FattyMac 2[/size]
1811996_FattyMac_2.jpg

[size=+2]deguerre[/size]
1812201_deguerre.jpg

[size=+2]Shiz-Nit[/size]
1812429_Shiz-Nit.jpg

[size=+2]Gore 5[/size]
1812529_Gore_5.jpg

[size=+2]Gore 6[/size]
1812536_Gore_6.jpg

[size=+2]Gore 7[/size]
1812545_Gore_7.jpg

[size=+2]Gore 8[/size]
1812610_Gore_8.jpg

[size=+2]Will work for bbq 1[/size]
1812627_Will_work_for_bbq_1.jpg

[size=+2]Will work for bbq 2[/size]
1812627_Will_work_for_bbq_2.jpg

[size=+2]Gore 9[/size]
1812688_Gore_9.jpg

[size=+2]Phubar[/size]
1812961_Phubar.jpg

My strongest entry yet! I don't even have a clue where to start figuring out who to vote for. I might just have to close my eyes and throw a dart at the screen.

OK, this is insanity! Even the people who just posted photos from the web got to enter, not DQ'd! Heck, I could've posted a whole bunch of pix for extra entries.:confused:

I've got to get that tripas thread out of my head before I can vote...looks too much like, um, nevermind.

I think bigabyte should wait till the end of voting to cast his vote, as to not influence the voting of others. After all, who would better know how to cook like a bigabyte than bigabyte.

Of course, if he is going to vote for me, then just ignore what I just said. :becky:

CD

OK, this is insanity! Even the people who just posted photos from the web got to enter, not DQ'd! Heck, I could've posted a whole bunch of pix for extra entries.:confused:
True, but they were marginalized by making their final score 1/x. So the more votes they get, the lower they go.:becky:

Oops, I forgot to list that for colonel00.:doh: I need to update that.

What exactly are you implying?!?!

True, but they were marginalized by making their final score 1/x. So the more votes they get, the lower they go.:becky:

Oops, I forgot to list that for colonel00.:doh: I need to update that.

Now isn't that clever. :heh:

CD

You do realize that if they don't get any votes, their points go to infinity. :shock:

I think bigabyte should wait till the end of voting to cast his vote, as to not influence the voting of others. After all, who would better know how to cook like a bigabyte than bigabyte.

C'mon, he didn't even enter this. Nobody's going to pay any attention to him anyway. I don't think he's even a real Bigabyte, ... probably just some poser. :tsk:

Wow, on the second page of discussion already, and still nobody's voted! :becky:

Got this one in the bag. Just make enough of these bad boys and get your images from earlier postings to make them REAL and...

tease.jpg

Wow, on the second page of discussion already, and still nobody's voted! :becky:

I'm still thinking. There are a few that I really like. Did you ever answer my eggplant noodle texture question?

Of course, I give special consideration to entrants who vote for me. :becky:

CD

Back