Simply Marvelous Rubs in Appleton, WI

jeffsee

Full Fledged Farker
Hey folks.

A couple weeks ago, I asked the owner of BBQs, Pits & Spits if he had ever considered carrying the Simply Marvelous line of rubs. I gave him the info, and he said he'd look into it. Well, I contacted Steph today, and BBQs, Ps, & Ss will get their shipment tomorrow.

If you are in the Appleton area, PLEASE make sure to stop in and get Simply Marvelous. I hope we can keep a local supplier in the area.

Give 'em your business, and keep Steph busy. :)

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=44.036706,-88.554524
- Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If I ever get up that way, you know where I'll be going.

Nice work. Hopefully the folks in Appleton will discover Steph's stuff.

I just heard from Chip at BBQs, Pits & Spits...he has 24 bottles of EACH Simply Marvelous rub. PLENTY to go around. Steph, I hope you have a successful new outlet in Wisconsin.

I have done the same for another rub I use and would love to help SM get out their name. I spoke with em just yesterday when I placed my order. I am more than happy to share with my local dealers whom I interact with a lot when I rep for Kamado Joe and Traeger in my spare time. They are always asking me what to carry and I absolutely LOVE the SM rubs.

I have actually been to that store last year when I was in Appleton on business. Very nice folks and glad to see they are expanding their rub selection. They had a few to choose from but not much!

man im gonna have to do this to my local BBQ shop! I really wanna try some simply marvelous and cherry rub soon.

I'm in Atown and will definitely stop in to check it out. I'm venturing into the smoking business with an ECB (wanted to start small to see if it's something I truly enjoy - maybe upgrade down the road).

I stopped in there once and I don't remember the guys name, but sure was nice as heck. I had questions and told him about the ECB and venturing into smoking. He didn't discourage at all and I look forward to possibly joining them for their monthly gatherings.

I'm in Atown and will definitely stop in to check it out. I'm venturing into the smoking business with an ECB (wanted to start small to see if it's something I truly enjoy - maybe upgrade down the road).

I stopped in there once and I don't remember the guys name, but sure was nice as heck. I had questions and told him about the ECB and venturing into smoking. He didn't discourage at all and I look forward to possibly joining them for their monthly gatherings.

Chip is VERY nice. When I stopped in today to get Sweet Seduction and Sweet and Spicy, he just RAVED about what a quality product it is. He was reloading the shelves as I walked in (Pecan and Sweet Seduction sold down). He thanked me for pointing out SM.....he had never even heard of them.

He had them out to sample for the club meeting in August. I was impressed and can't wait to try them.

great store

Just what the valley , appleton area needs Chip has it all great store! Wicked good ,SM and all the other good stuff im in there about once a week!:clap2:

Great, another reason for me to head over and drop some money in there. It is like my toy store.....they rock!

Back