New Smoker

Wicked Smoke BBQ

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with Myron Mixon Smokers where I just picked up a MMS-60 w/gas assist package. Looking forward to getting it and firing it up. This will be our main competition smoker and we'll use it for catering also.

just curious

I am a green horn for etiquette in the BBQ world so if this is inappropriate say so. What is the real price for one of those when you are ready to cook. I have seen the listed price and wondered if it was close. I am slowly saving up for something and I like that design.

I am a green horn for etiquette in the BBQ world so if this is inappropriate say so. What is the real price for one of those when you are ready to cook. I have seen the listed price and wondered if it was close. I am slowly saving up for something and I like that design.

This one was cheaper. They did it as a prototype for the 60 with the gas assist package and was used as a demo unit so I got a good deal on it, and its already built so it will ship tomorrow :)

If it is anything like the build quality of their gravity feed you are going to be very happy.

We have had an MMS-V33 for a few months now and love it. We just added a MMS-V9 to our arsenal for competitions and are looking looking at one of the larger unit for vending and catering.

Good luck with the new smoker and let us know how she runs!

The smoker arrived today. Here are a few shots of it.

2nrkfbZl.jpg

FOa8SOul.jpg

hBAGvZNl.jpg

PyA3sjcl.jpg

Ww3x4PAl.jpg

d9kcsk8l.jpg

YLcs2Ezl.jpg

LBiB4OEl.jpg

svDfKJrl.jpg

z3Enn5Cl.jpg

Them are really nice looking cookers I think. Congrats to you!

You'll enjoy the MMS smoker. The gas assist is awesome and just in time for thanksgiving.

We had a long discussion with Rob from Vulcan/MM smokers. We will be pulling the trigger this next week. That's about 4 months sooner than I thought we would. Very excited to have it for the 2015 comp season!

Thanks! We've been pretty lucky so far this year, just hope that we can keep it up!

My buddy Mike Moore with Old Plantation started cooking on a MM water cooker recently, and of course I've seen Myron's quite a few times. I have to say that they are some of the best built cookers that I've ever seen. The craftsmanship is second to none! That baby will last you a loooong time! Congratulations once again! Hope to see you out on the trail soon!

Thanks! We've been pretty lucky so far this year, just hope that we can keep it up!

My buddy Mike Moore with Old Plantation started cooking on a MM water cooker recently, and of course I've seen Myron's quite a few times. I have to say that they are some of the best built cookers that I've ever seen. The craftsmanship is second to none! That baby will last you a loooong time! Congratulations once again! Hope to see you out on the trail soon!

Moving from a gravity feed to this was a big step for us so hopefully it pays off in the long run.

Back