Prime ranchera flanken ribs

EG2zFQ4h.jpg

X8tgwfvh.jpg

Smelled good in the 'hood

MoRtwrBh.jpg

:nod:

8oATnkdh.jpg

Thanks for looking!

I'd go for those tacos any day of the week. Nice job!

Nice plate! I notice you been using your gasser quite a bit lately. No shame in that I pulled mine out of the cull pile a while back

Nice plate! I notice you been using your gasser quite a bit lately. No shame in that I pulled mine out of the cull pile a while back

Thanks Tom!

Oh yes! Certain things (like taco meats, wings, chicken) come out really good on a gasser. Believe it or not for a period of 3-4 years I stopped using it at all. As I got into bbq more over the years, I found utilizing the gasser just as essential as my kettle and other cookers.

Call it whatever day ya want!

Just call me for dinner!

Yes, please!

I've only ever cooked flanken cut ribs in Korean BBQ style.. need to jump on the Mexican/Latin band wagon next time!

Yes, please!

I've only ever cooked flanken cut ribs in Korean BBQ style.. need to jump on the Mexican/Latin band wagon next time!

You have too Marc. Flanken short rib ranchera is pretty big out here. Most of the carnicerias here have them next to flap ranchera. I can honestly say I prefer the Mexican style better than Korean.

Thanks Tom!

Oh yes! Certain things (like taco meats, wings, chicken) come out really good on a gasser. Believe it or not for a period of 3-4 years I stopped using it at all. As I got into bbq more over the years, I found utilizing the gasser just as essential as my kettle and other cookers.

I hear ya the gasser with GG is a serious tool

Man, Sako, you've been spot on on the tacos lately! I need to up my game... Fantastic plate! :thumb:

I think you and I would agree that any day can and should be Taco Day, regardless of the day of the week!

Chicken tacos are their own special goodness, and you nailed them.

Mighty fine taco plate!

Thanks for posting Sako, that plate looks amazing.

Back