Italian Beef Recipe ????

IamMadMan

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
About 2 months ago some one had posted an Italian Beef Recipe.
(which I thought I copied, but cannot locate)

I beleive it was a Chuck Roast Smoked and cooked with Long Italian Peppers.

I have looked for 2 hours and cannot find the recipe in old posts or the recipe section.

Is there any better way to search old posts or could the poster possibly send a link or maybe re-post?

Thanks..

DR.BBQ has a recipe on the site for italian beef also.
It should be easy to find with a search.
jon

+2 on Dr. BBQ's recipe. It's the real deal.
BEEF.jpg

Click on your user name and go to your personal profile.
Click on the statistics tab.
You can see all your previous posts or threads started with a click.
You should be able to locate it quickly from there!

Click on your user name and go to your personal profile.
Click on the statistics tab.
You can see all your previous posts or threads started with a click.
You should be able to locate it quickly from there!

Wouldn't they have had to reply to it to find it?

And when I try that for myself I get,

kurtsara, you do not have permission to access this page. Before contacting the admin, please check the subscriptions to see if the feature you are looking for is for subscribing members only. It is most likely a subscription feature, otherwise, this could be due to one of several reasons:

1. If you are a new user, your ID has not yet been released by our admin. This could take up to 2 days. Every ID is verified for validity to keep out the spammers and automated registrations.
  2. You are trying to use ADVANCED SEARCH, NEW POSTS or TODAYS POSTS. A basic SEARCH feature is available at the bottom of the forum that will search our public areas. The advanced search is available to subscribing members only and will search the entire forum, as well as allow advanced search options. Available Subscriptions may be found in your user control panel.
  3. You are trying to use or access an additional feature available to subscribing members only. Available Subscriptions may be found in your user control panel.
  4. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  5. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I agree with DrBBQs recipe - always has been a hit around here!

Back