Ok, ... who`s tried the Raspberry Chipotle rub???

Qczar

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
John Henry`s that is ................

I just got some in, but won`t be able to cook with it for a few more weeks.

We know the Cherry Chip. is good, can`t wait to try the RAZZZ .............

i got it.. i like the cherry much better.

very similar though.. hard to tell a difference if ya dont know its there.

I've got a raz-chipotle sauce that's farking outstanding, so a rub must be good too.

I recently received a replenishment order from John Henry's for some a few things I like including Cherry Chip....

I was on the fence about trying one bottle of the Raspberry Chip or the Summer Peach Rub.... I went with the Peach as I figured the raspberry and cherry chip would be too similar. Planning to try the peach soon. Too many open bottles I need to work through....

i used some "stubb's" rasberry chipolte on some pork chops stuffed with dried cherries and feta cheese and other spices....was outstanding! did it on the weber gasser.

MilitantSquatter said:
I recently received a replenishment order from John Henry's for some a few things I like including Cherry Chip....

I was on the fence about trying one bottle of the Raspberry Chip or the Summer Peach Rub.... I went with the Peach as I figured the raspberry and cherry chip would be too similar. Planning to try the peach soon. Too many open bottles I need to work through....

Used John Henry's Summer Peach Rub on a few pieces of chicken today... Not recommeded... It was not bad by any means but the chicken was just too "peachy"... can't describe it any other way.

MilitantSquatter said:
Used John Henry's Summer Peach Rub on a few pieces of chicken today... Not recommeded... It was not bad by any means but the chicken was just too "peachy"... can't describe it any other way.

What a shame.
Thanks for the warning.
I won't waste my time, trouble, or money.

Just send the excess rub down my way and I will dispose of it in an enviromentally friendly way :lol:

TIM

Vinnie - send it on over the border to Brooklyn. I've got a peach salsa from Austin that might do real well with it.

Back