Cheap arse sirloin tip roast on the roti

It's all part of a rotisserie system I'm developing where different setups will be able to plug in for different uses. Only the main part of the system will be available initially, then shortly after adding skewers, additional spit rods and a different type of rotisserie basket.

I'm getting close to launch, when I get closer I'll have a page on the Brethren Sales and Ventures.

Ah that's what that octofork is all about... I was wondering that.

Ah that's what that octofork is all about... I was wondering that.
The basket part of the system I'm pretty excited about but it's also the most expensive to produce...but that too will plug in and there will be 2 of them that can spin at once.

I can't wait until I do those prototypes. They'll be the only truly fully adjustable roti baskets out there.

The basket part of the system I'm pretty excited about but it's also the most expensive to produce...but that too will plug in and there will be 2 of them that can spin at once.

I can't wait until I do those prototypes. They'll be the only truly fully adjustable roti baskets out there.

Do you have any ideal of the approximate price range?

Do you have any ideal of the approximate price range?
No not at this point because everything is quantity driven and there might be some tweaks to the design. I should have a good idea by early grilling season next year. First things first is I have to get the platform off the ground, after that I can give it more focus. It'll definitely be worth the wait for sure.

It will double the space of todays baskets and in some cases substantially more than double the cooking space which is one of my biggest complaints of what's available now.

Not only does it look amazing I can just imagine the beefy goodness with that incredible gravy.

Not only does it look amazing I can just imagine the beefy goodness with that incredible gravy.
Thanks Bill! The gravy was made just with the juices that gathered on the plate...just can't beat the flavor!

Back