Just one more thing I could think to do with leftover brisket.

jack040806

is one Smokin' Farker
So my wife is having a little get together tomorrow for work and asked if I would make this seven layer dip that I tried to make for the first time the other day. And well I thought if I'm making one I might as well make two. So here's the results.
First two layers, didn't take a pic of the beans on their own, sorry.
BBQANDBABY063.jpg

BBQANDBABY064.jpg

BBQANDBABY065.jpg

BBQANDBABY066.jpg

BBQANDBABY067.jpg

BBQANDBABY068.jpg

Oh and oops I don't know how this pick got in here, my little man got his first haircut today and was just too cute to leave out.
BBQANDBABY062.jpg

Great looking work on that dip. Cute kid and oh yes, the first barber lollypop.

thats awesome man, i get to give first haircuts, it cool, keepem in the Barber shops, not the those beauty places, my barbershop has a BBQ Crew called the Bar-Ber-Q, we throw a party every year, and travel to great BBQ spot all over in the summer when we get away from our wives. This may we drove to St. Louis for some Q, from Scranton, Pa
pigwmustach.jpg

Hey Jack, Tim's standing here looking at this with me... We don't think it will be very good so send it over here and we'll get rid of it for you.

Wish you and Landon could have been with us for dinner tonight, we had a great time. Buzz just a bit more off the top and he'll look just like his Gramps...

That all looks great, especially the last pic!
The question I have is where does one find leftover brisket?
I can't get this ingredient here.

Back