I am Aeynghus MacGhrioghair

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Aeynghus

Greetings Brethren!

Aeynghus from Valrico, Florida here. After much prodding and insults from my good friend Arlin MacRae, I have decided to join this worthy forum.

I like cigars, guitars, single malt, women, beef critters, chickens, and pigs.

My schmoaker was a victim of the wonderful weather Florida had last summer so I am currently cooking on a gas grill but have plans on acquiring another schmoaker now that the weather is turning nicer.

Welcome! And thanks for not going with the traditionl kilt for you avatar :wink:

Welcome Aeynghus (if that is your real name)

:)

Where the hell you and Arlin come up with these names, I'll never know.

Glad you found us, and sorry for your loss.

Aeynghus!!! Tilt one back with me dog!!

Welcome, bro. 'Bout damned time.

(I think Bill's onto us...)

Arlin

Welcome Anye...Aeny...Aungye....

Welcome Dude!!!

Welcome aboard. I bet Arlin gets his creative names from playing many, many hours of MMORPG's.

BTW WoW > EQII

BigBelly said:
Welcome aboard. I bet Arlin gets his creative names from playing many, many hours of MMORPG's.

BTW WoW > EQII

Actually, Aeynghus and I were drunk and in a Scottish sort of mood (single malt may have been a contributor!) and we decided we needed Scottish names. There are many of us now.

I AM actually 1/4 Scots so I can wear a skirt any time I want to. And it will be OK. Right?

And WOW > EQ2? Hmm. Do they have a demo version out yet?

I AM actually 1/4 Scots so I can wear a skirt any time I want to. And it will be OK. Right?

Um........only in Vegas please..........

Welcome my new brother...........

After reading the name several times, I thought Billinois was trying to pull another fictitious member mod on the group. Welcome.

Thanks for the welcome everyone. Picked me up a nice pork loin this evening.

i have tried.. and tried.. to pronounce that name.. So in the words of Big Mista....

Welcome Dude.

:)

Welcome aboard, Aeynghus! Gotta whole bunch of good folks here and always room for more. They'll give ya a buncha ideas for breaking in that new schmoaker.

i have tried.. and tried.. to pronounce that name.. So in the words of Big Mista....

Mary Mary Mary - it's pronounced Angus McGregor Mod. Whatsamatta for you?

Welcome Brother, but i'm with Bill a little suspicious of the name :roll:

MacGhrioghair is the Gaellic equivalent of MacGregor. Aeynghus is fine. I'm drinking a heavy of Bowmore and ciphering about how to do that pork loin. Ideas???

how to do that pork loin

Cooking it would be a start! :D

Valrico, huh! Never knew anyone to actually admit to being from Valrico. :twisted:

tommykendall said:

Mary Mary Mary - it's pronounced Angus McGregor Mod. Whatsamatta for you?

Oh.. why didnt ya just say so.. :) i got as far as Aey-n-goose Mac-grio-hair. Amazing how POOPIE works when your brain is on.

Brain is overworked past few days... 12hour workdays and alot of number crunching, Still at my desk workin. aint no fun.

BBQchef33 said:
alot of number crunching, Still at my desk workin. aint no fun.

Try a computer. 4 out of 5 bean counters prefer computers over fingers and toes.

I aint no bean counter. :evil: Working on a technology refresh for 12,000 workstations. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back