Infrared Thermometer At Lowes $9.98

Should have done a better search. Sorry about that.

No need to apologize. It's a deal so nice it deserves to be posted twice. :p

I stopped by a Lowes close to my home that had them listed for $19.98 online and they matched the lower online price. It's not a bad unit for $10.00.

^Ouch! The non-sale price on this one is $39.95.

I have no idea what i actually need to measure the surface temperature of but for $10....

I bought one of of Amazon some time ago for ~$45. Goes up to ~1000°F, which works well for my pizza oven. The Lowes one doesn't work for me since it only goes up to 600°F. $10 is an awesome deal though.

Take my advice...
When showing it off don't point it at wife and say "Your a$$ is HOT!" I had 3, one for each house and spare for Christmas gift. Now I have 2 and some spare parts.

I paid $30 or $40 for one of those at lowes a few weeks ago :(

You should have no problem getting a credit for the difference. Even if you don't have the receipt they can look it up if you used a credit card.

Take my advice...
When showing it off don't point it at wife and say "Your a$$ is HOT!" I had 3, one for each house and spare for Christmas gift. Now I have 2 and some spare parts.

Good thing you were not demonstrating the pin operated moisture meter.ouch!:thumb:

That's a sweet price, I may buy one just to buy one. Will I ever actually use it? Who knows? :p

I'm definitely going to pick one up. I've wanted one for a while, but haven't been willing to pay what they typically cost.

They can be very handy for automotive work. For example, in my wife's car you have to check the tranny fluid level at a specific temp, and it can be very difficult to know that exact temp of the transmission without one of these.

I biught one several months ago to check wall and baseboard temps in my house to see if I had leaks around the foundation. never really thought to use it for my grills though! I wish I got it for $10! :mad2:

You can use the infrared therm for checking Pizza Stone temps, grate temps for searing steaks, external food temps and yes to check how hot your wife or neighbor's wife buttocks are!!!! :D

You can use the infrared therm for checking Pizza Stone temps, grate temps for searing steaks, external food temps and yes to check how hot your wife or neighbor's wife buttocks are!!!! :D
You don't live far from me, but glad you're not my neighbor! :laugh:

Back